- Mind Regeneration
The user can regenerate from any damage done to their minds, including brain damage, brain disease, alterations caused by powers such as Telepathy or Mental Manipulation, etc. As their mind regenerates, they are resistant/immune to such alterations, including Mind Control. The users regains any lost memory and increase their memory capacity, brain activity and capabilities, heal their mental traumas and outgrow their past and mental breakdowns.
- Control Negation
- Disease Immunity (brain diseases only)
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia
- Psychic Shield
- Self-Brain Augmentation (above genius intellect only)
- Self-Memory Restoration
- Brain Manipulation
- Emotion Regeneration
- Mental Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- May not be able to heal from complete brain destruction
- May have to concentrate on using the ability, rather than being passive.
- More powerful telepaths may be able to bypass the resistance.
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes); to restore his memories
- Deadpool (Marvel Comics)