Rustyrose of Fairy Tail is a powerful user of this ability
Project thoughts into reality
- Dream Worlds
- Physical Illusions
- Thought Projection
- Mental Constructs
Can generate elusive entities of emotions or structures from the mind. Usually memories of real people, or entire worlds meant to confuse victims Mental Projection can feel like amazingly real events.
- Alternate Reality: To generate a world within one’s or others imagination.
- Please/Displease: Offering false images of ones greatest or worst dreams.
- Reality Blend: The target sees one world while simultaneously operating in another.
- Reality Switch: Reoccurring dreams may actually be reality, and Visa versa.
- Physics: Altering natural laws (Making feathers feel like they weigh 200 pounds or ice feel hot.)
- Shifting: Having the target feel as though they are outside their own body
- Warping: Making time or space feel longer or shorter by manipulating perceptions
- Users must force or have targets submit to stimulus (Projections can fail if rejected by target mind)
- Projections limited to mind/minds in control
- Must remain conscious (Sleep deprivation may become a problem)
- May work on limited targets
- User thoughts could go out of control causing unintentional disasters