The power to rule over a mental realm. Variation of Personal Domain.
- Consciousness Lordship
- Mindscape Lordship
- Psychoterrain Lordship
The user has authority and power within a realm within their own mind or within the collective unconscious. The exact physical appearance and properties depends on the user desires or the memories, qualities and mental state of the individual.
- Dimensional Manipulation can also be attained within ones Domain.
- Imaginary Constructs
- Imaginary Entity Creation
- Imaginative Creation
- Mental Combat
- Mental Constructs
- Mental Manipulation
- Teleportation from within the mental realm.
- Mental Plane Manipulation
- Personal Demon Physiology
- Personal Domain
- Physics Manipulation - alter the physical laws of their Domain.
- May not have complete control over their own personal demons, placing themselves in danger against them.
- While powerful within their own mind, the user is extremely vulnerable to tampering of their mental state.
- Demonic Carl Stargher (The Cell)
- Batman (The Batman); in his own mind
- Joker (The Batman); in his own mind
- Quentin Quire (Marvel) in his psychic construct
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls); over the mental-scape
- Ruvik (The Evil Within); in the STEM mind-scape
- Alice Liddell (American McGee's Alice); in Wonderland
- Coach Morceau "Morry" Oleander (Psychonauts); in his own mind/"Basic Braining"
- Sasha Nein (Psychonauts); in his own mind/"Sasha's Shooting Gallery"
- Milla Vodello (Psychonauts); in her own mind/"Milla's Dance Party"