The user can selectively remove their presence from the target's memories as soon as they disappear from sight or can do so via other means.
- Memory Erasure
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nonexistent Physiology
- Physical Nonexistence
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Memory Restoration may undo the memory loss.
- Physical changes to the environment remain.
- Jufuku Miho (Toaru Majutsu No Index); via Dummy Check
- Cole (Dragon Age Inquisition)
- SCP-055 (SCP Foundation)
- The Silence (Doctor Who)
- Guenael Lee (Bleach); via "V" the Vanishing Point
- Ayumu Aikawa (Is This A Zombie?); via Lilia's Curse
- Nobody (SCP Foundation)
- Namine (Kingdom Hearts)
- Xion (Kingdom Hearts)
- Yuto Sakurai (Kamen Rider Den-O); via Zeronos
- Ignatius Parrish (Horns)
- Koishi Komeiji (Touhou Project); automatic subconscious ability
- Imp (Worm)
- Glory/Ben (Buffy, the Vampire Slayer)