The Haitian (Heroes) erases the memories of Sandra Bennett.
Control and manipulate functions of the mind
The power to modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions of others.
- Cerebral Control
- Mind Compulsion
The user can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow mental disorders or break down mental barriers.
- Addiction Manipulation
- Behavior Manipulation
- Dream Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fatigue Manipulation - mental only.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Memory Manifestation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Assimilation
- Mental Healing
- Mental Inducement
- Mind Control
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Pain Inducement
- Personality Alteration
- Power Augmentation
- Power Negation
- Primal Imprint
- Psychic Shield
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Bioacoustic Disruption or Bio-Acoustic Disruption: To cause a subject's brain falter in communication, causing interruption in speech and hearing.
- Confusion Inducement: To cause confusion.
- Distraction: To disrupt the attention span.
- Faculty Diminution: To suppress mental access to one's skills.
- Knowledge Projection: To project knowledge into another mind.
- Lie Inducing: To nullify the utterance of truth.
- Logorrhea: To force others to keep speaking.
- Memory Erasure: To erase an unwanted memory.
- Memory Implantation: To implant memories.
- Memory Projection: A visual image of a person's memory to be view as a Holographic Projection, allowing those around the user to view the target's memory.
- Memory Suppression: To suppress memories.
- Misdirection: To disorient others' sense of direction.
- Motor Continuity: To shut down motor function control so that a subject keeps moving.
- Palindromic Action Inducing: To make others act backwards.
- Personality Alteration: To partially or completely change the personality
- Psychic Bestowal: To magnify a subject’s knowledge capacity.
- Psychic Sealing: To seal secrets within others.
- Stupefaction: To induce a mental stupor in others.
- May require physical contact to work.
- Enhanced Regeneration may counter this by recovering from any alterations.
- Users of Psychic Shield are immune.