Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions of others. Sub-power of Telepathy.
- Cerebral Control
- Mental Alteration/Control
- Mind Alteration/Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing the ability to render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, control minds, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow/heal mental disorders, create/penetrate mental barriers, etc.
- Addiction Manipulation
- Behavior Manipulation
- Characteristic Removal
- Communication Shift
- Confusion Manipulation
- Consciousness Shattering
- Dream Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fatigue Manipulation - Mental only.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Madness Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Assimilation
- Mental Attacks
- Mental Disorder Manipulation
- Mental Healing
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Reset
- Mind Control
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Pain Manipulation
- Personality Splitting
- Power Augmentation
- Power Negation
- Primal Imprint
- Psychic Shield
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Bioacoustic Disruption or Bio-Acoustic Disruption: To cause a subject's brain falter in communication, causing interruption in speech and hearing.
- Confusion Inducement: To cause confusion.
- Conscious Mind Suppression: To suppress one's conscious mind.
- Distraction: To disrupt the attention span.
- Faculty Diminution: To suppress mental access to one's skills.
- Knowledge Projection: To project knowledge into another mind.
- Lie Inducement: To nullify the utterance of truth.
- Logorrhea: To force others to keep speaking.
- Mental Breakdown: To cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse.
- Mental Scramble: To scramble someone's mind.
- Mind Imprisonment: To imprison the users in their minds.
- Misdirection: To disorient others' sense of direction.
- Motor Continuity: To shut down motor function control so that a subject keeps moving.
- Palindromic Action Inducing: To make others act backwards.
- Personality Alteration: To partially or completely change the personality
- Psychic Bestowal: To magnify a subject’s knowledge capacity.
- Psychic Photography: To imprint marks, images or writing onto the minds of others.
- Psychic Sealing: To seal secrets within others.
- Stupefaction: To induce a mental stupor in others.
- Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Users of Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- Millennium Rod (Yu-Gi-Oh!)