Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Mind Break/Corruption/Crash
The user can cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse by causing mental pain, make the victim relive old traumas, causing them to descend into madness or rendering them completely catatonic via a complete mental collapse.
- Consciousness Shattering
- Dream Imprisonment
- Insanity Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Psychic Feedback
- Torment Inducement
- Will Breaking
- Brain Manipulation
- Eldritch Magic
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Madness Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Users of Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- May be permanent, even the user cannot undo the effects.
- May be constantly active.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Can be reversed by Mental Healing.
- Maury Parkman (Heroes)
- Arael (Evangelion)
- Dark Gamer Users (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Aoba Seragaki (DRAMAtical Murder)
- Madcap (Marvel Comics)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Master Biblia (Trinity Seven); via Solomons Gate
- Shūkurō Tsukishima (Bleach)
- Phoenix Ikki (Saint Seiya)
- Gowther (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Chapter Black (Yu Yu Hakusho)