- Emotional Attacks/Techniques
- Empathic Attacks/Techniques
- Mental Techniques
- Mind Attacks/Techniques
- Psychic Attacks/Techniques
- Telepathic Attacks/Techniques
The user can release/use mental powers in combat to various attacks/effects.
- Expanding Mental Bolts: Project mental energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Mental Blasts: Release blasts of mental energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release mental energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Mental Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of mental energy.
- Mental Beam Emission: Release beams of mental energy.
- Mental Blast: Release mental energy over a specific target area.
- Mental Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of mental energy.
- Mental Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of mental energy.
- Mental Breath: Discharge mental energy from the mouth.
- Mental Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Mental Cutting: Use mental energy to cut opponents.
- Mental Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with mental energy.
- Mental Pillar Projection: Project mental energy pillars.
- Mental Spike Projection: Project mental energy spikes.
- Mental Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of mental energy.
- Mental Wave Emission: Send out a wave of mental energy that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of mental energy.
- Omnidirectional Mental Waves: Send out a wave of mental energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit mental energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of mental energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release mental energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release mental energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of mental energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of mental energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Ambition Manipulation
- Consciousness Shattering
- Killing Intent
- Mental Breakdown
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Pain Illusion
- Psionic Explosion
- Psionic Inundation
- Psychic Element Manipulation
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- Telekinetic Force Manipulation
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.