- Memory Copying
The user can copy the memories of others and immediately gain access to those memories.
- Impersonate others
- Learn the secret of others.
- DNA Replication
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Absorption
- Memory Manipulation
- May require physical contact, or the target's DNA.
- May be unable to be replicate memories that are blocked.
- Likewise, the user can't copy memories that are erased.
- Too much memories could lead into an identity crisis, leading into Divided Mind
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- Shapeshifters (Supernatural)
- Royd Lloyd (Bleach)
- Sylar (Heroes); via Psychometry
- Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices); via Doppelgänger Morphing
- Vampires (Queen of the Damned); via Blood Consumption
- Vince Noir (The Mighty Boosh)
- Unity Crystals (Stargate SG-1); when mimicking a life-form