- Memory Creation/Forming/Make/Summoning
The user can create almost anything as long as they can remember it well, they can create objects, events, locations, even other powers. The user can also combine memories to create something new altogether.
- Damage Memorization
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia: Instantly memorize any information user has learned.
- Memory Condition
- Memory Manipulation
- Memory Storage: Store anything users experienced within the memories and manifest its at will.
- Power Replication: Replicate any power users have memorized.
- Restoration: Return anything damaged to its original or any state users remembered.
- Visual Nullification: By forgetting any power you have memorized.
- The user can not create anything if it is something they can't remember.
- The user can not create or remember something that is too fast for them to remember.
- Rufus Lohr (Fairy Tail)
- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV); via Recall
- Memi-Roa (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)
- Nanami Tokou (Gokukoku No Brynhildr)
- Donatello Versace (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Norimaru (Marvel Superheroes Vs Street Fighter)
- Telepathic Alien Memory Parasites (Rick and Morty)
- Yumeji Fujiwara (Yumekui Merry); via Lucid Gadget
- Ilban (Yureka); only in his Cyber Quest version