- Memory Creation/Forming/Make/Summoning
The user can create almost anything as long as they can remember it well, they can create objects, events, locations, even other powers. The user can also combine memories to create something new altogether.
- Damage Memorization
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia: Instantly memorize any information user has learned.
- Memory Condition
- Memory Projection
- Memory Storage: Store anything users experienced within the memories and manifest its at will.
- Power Replication: Replicate any power users have memorized.
- Restoration: Return anything damaged to its original or any state users remembered.
- Visual Nullification: By forgetting any power you have memorized.
- Wound Memory: Making the target remember and relive pain.
- The user can not create anything if it is something they can't remember.
- The user can not create or remember something that is too fast for them to remember.
- Rufus Lohr (Fairy Tail)
- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV); via Recall
- Memi-Roa (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)
- Nanami Tokou (Gokukoku No Brynhildr)
- Nate Grey (Marvel)
- Donatello Versace (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Norimaru (Marvel Superheroes Vs Street Fighter)
- Karma, The Light of War (Monster Strike)
- Telepathic Alien Memory Parasites (Rick and Morty)
- Yumeji Fujiwara (Yumekui Merry); via Lucid Gadget
- Ilban (Yureka); only in his Cyber Quest version