Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blank Slate
- Complete Memory Erasure
- Memory Nullification
- Tabula Rasa
- Wiped Clean
User can destroy any/all memories a target has, up to/including muscle memory. Destroyed memories are completely unrecoverable by any form of Memory Restoration. Usage of this power can lead to personality alterations from lack of memories.
Unlike memory erasure this power makes it so the person never had the memories to begin with by destroying even the subconscious links that hold the brains memories.
- Bond Destruction: by destroying subconscious links to the targets memories
- Consciousness Shattering
- Memory Absorption
- Memory Erasure
- Memory Manipulation
- Memory Suppression
- Mental Barrier Destruction
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Users of Brainlessness and Hive Mind are immune.
- Erased memories are irrevocably destroyed/gone, barring something on the level of divine intervention.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the effect.
- Users of Panmnesia are immune.
- Index (A Certain Magical Index)
- Nanami Tokou (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); via sacrificing herself
- Jace Beleren (Magic The Gathering)
- Echidna (Re:Zero)
- Replicas (Tales of the Abyss); via Fomicry process
- D-Boy/Slade (Tekkaman Blade); via Blastor Mode