- "The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake. The dead... are not silent."
- ― The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. Not to be confused with Death Whisper.
- Ghost Whispering
- Post-Mortem Communication
- Spiritual Affinity
User can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people. They are able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired.
- Astral Manipulation
- Astral Projection
- Death Sense
- Death Whisper
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Ghosts can visit the user against their will; and will always come to them at least expected moments since this power attracts spirits.
- Some spirits may not be benevolent, others may try and trick the user to do bad.
- Spirits may be able to occasionally possess the user.
- Making deals with a spirit can be dangerous.