- For a gallery of examples for Mechanical Intuition, see here.
Tony Stark is always years ahead of the top inventors in his field.
Have an innate understanding of even the most complex aspects of mechanics with little or no study
The power to have an innate understanding of mechanics with little or no study. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Technological Aptitude
The user can intuitively understand the operation of any mechanical device and subconsciously/effortlessly create a schematic in their mind. Many users are able to make complex devices or weapons out of mere scrap and "garbage".
- Instantly know how a device works and how to operate it.
- Instinctively comprehend how to build devices.
- Make a makeshift flamethrower out of gasoline and a few vacuum parts.
- Make homemade bombs out of around-the-house chemicals.
- Make "robots" out of car parts, household appliances, etc.
- Build armor out of garbage.
- Make rockets out spare scraps.
- Create gauntlets made of scraps.
- Create traps made of spare parts.
- Enhanced Crafting
- Enhanced Intelligence to know how spare parts can be functional if put together.
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Technological Constructs
- Technology Manipulation
- Not enhanced intelligence: the user simply knows, or "feels," how to build devices.
- User is limited to whatever materials they have at their disposal.
- Could get overboard with some materials
- Some users may only be able to understand how devices work, and not how to actually build them.