- Mechanical Entity Creation
- Technological Creature Creation
User is able to create beings of mechanics/technology or shape existing technology into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Entity Creation
- Mechanical Constructs
- Mechanical Weapon Construct
- Technology Manipulation
- Technological Constructs
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create technology, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Smithy (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Children of Hephaestus/Vulcan (Percy Jackson series)
- Charles Beckendorf (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Leo Valdez (Heroes of Olympus)
- The Dark Heart (Justice League Unlimited)