- Mechanical Constructs Crafting/Materialization
- Technological Constructs Crafting/Creation/Materialization
Users can create/change mechanics/technology into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the mechanics/technology for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Constructs Creation
- Enhanced Inventing
- Technological Constructs
- Technology Manipulation
- May be unable to create mechanics/technology, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Tetsuo Shima (Akira)
- Ryūzan Hayashi (Gintama)
- Ennarcia Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)
- Smithy (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Erik (Di-Gata Defenders)
- Mechanic (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Wall Eehto (Fairy Tail)