- "Homer, if I could write haikus. while skinheads beat me with soap. I can concentrate anywhere."
- ― Sideshow Bob (The Simpsons)
The ability to fully use 100% of one's concentration. Not to be confused with Maximum Brain Capacity.
- 100% Concentration
- Maximum Concentration
- Peak Concentration Process
Users can use 100% of their concentration, allowing them to push their physical and/or mental capabilities to their maximum potential; obstacles become minor problems while objectives grow significantly easier to accomplish.
- Body Supremacy
- Clear Mind
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Flawless Coordination
- Optimal Finesse
- Pain Suppression
- Pressure Resistance
- Psychic Shield
- Potential Realization
- Thermal Resistance
- Ability Focus
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Probability
- Clear Mind
- Detail Intuition
- Energy Concentration
- Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- Indomitable Will
- Sense Focusing
- Strength Concentration
- Motion Concentration
- Spiritual Meditation
- May have limited amount of time or drain stamina.
- May have to be highly talented.
- Must have unwavering passion and concentration.
- May cause vulnerability to sudden or unexpected threats.
- This ability is based on the concentration and focus that can be achieved in real life.
- Alice Fuji (Arachnid)
- Akame (Akame ga Kill)
- Zone Users (Kuroko no Basuke)
- Bossun (Sket Dance)
- Crowe Brust (Super Robot Wars Z)
- Practitioners of the Hercules Method (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- Adam Thompson (Zapped); Formerly via the Zoey's app.
- Altair Ibn-La'Ahad (Assassin's Creed)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball)