Captain Atom (DC Comics) can transmute the shape of matter.
- Atomic Transmutation
- Matter Alteration
- Matter Altering
Users are capable of transmuting matter into different forms. They are able to create and absorb matter and energy, shape, and rebuild it into anything of their choosing.
- Create, absorb, meld, or replace all forms of matter and energy.
- Mimic the material around you.
- Shape matter around to create powerful weapons and armor.
- Transform one form of matter into another. Ex: Transform a knife into a fork, spoon,etc
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Subatomic Manipulation
- May require user to be in physical contact with matter in question
- May drain user considerably to the point of complete exhaustion
- Does not work on living matter.
- Alchemists (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Lindsey McDonald (Angel)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
- Captain Planet (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Atom Eve (Image Comics)
- Quasar (Marvel Comics)
- Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Pinhead (Hellraiser)
- Master Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ultra Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
- Pyron (Darkstalkers)
- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)
- Alter users (S-cry-ed)
- Osmosians (Ben 10)
- Reese (Stargate SG-1)
- Jean Grey (Marvel); when possessed by the Phoenix Force
- Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei)
- Elucia de Lute Ima, and all other devils (The World God Only Knows)
- Supersonic Man (Supersonic Man)