Power to substitute one collection of molecules with another. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Matter Replacement/Switching
The user can substitute one collection of molecules with another, allowing them to "switch" matter, ie. user focuses on a box and touches a concrete wall, the box appears on the wall and a box of concrete is replaced on the box's previous place. This ability can be lethal as the user can "replace" a person's vital organs such as the brain with another object.
- Transport one object to another place.
- Location Swapping to switch places with someone.
- Transport a person's vital organs with another substance, thus injuring or even killing the victim.
- Switch incoming projectiles (bullets, fireballs) with another objects in the surroundings.
- High-level users can switch matter with thin air.
- May need to be in contact with the type of matter.
- May only work on one type of matter.
- May have limited range of effect.
- May be limited to switching objects of similar weight.