Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to substitute one collection of molecules with another. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Matter Replacement/Switching
The user can substitute one collection of molecules with another, allowing them to "switch" matter, ie. user focuses on a box and touches a concrete wall, the box appears on the wall and a box of concrete is replaced on the box's previous place. This ability can be lethal as the user can "replace" a person's vital organs such as the brain with another object.
- Transport one object to another place.
- Location Swapping to switch places with someone.
- Transport a person's vital organs with another substance, thus injuring or even killing the victim.
- Switch incoming projectiles (bullets, fireballs) with another objects in the surroundings.
- High-level users can switch matter with thin air.
- May need to be in contact with the type of matter.
- May only work on one type of matter.
- May have limited range of effect.
- May be limited to switching objects of similar weight.
- Jean (Darker than Black)
- Paige Matthews (Charmed)
- Chris Halliwell (Charmed)
- Hajime Uesugi (Code:Breaker)
- Setsuna Itami (Coppelion)
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Missile (Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective)
- Pokemon who can learn the move "Trick" (Pokemon)
- Hiyori Kazane (Sora no Otoshimono)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)