Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Composition Change
- Matter Phase Shift
The user can alter their own material state to that of a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma, while keeping their molecular constitution and maintaining their identity. Users can also take on states that lie between matter phases, such as turning themselves into supersolid material.
- Density Manipulation
- Gas Mimicry
- Matter State Manipulation; limited to oneself
- Plasma Mimicry; via self ionization
- May be put at risk of structural/molecular damage if they change their state of matter too rapidly.
- Users can only change their own state of matter as opposed to completely turning into different elements.
- May risk causing themselves mental damage by turning themselves into gaseous material which scatters their physical body and mind.
- Vincente (Marvel Comics)
- Metamorpho (DC Comics)
- Zan (DC Comics)