The ability to graft, meld, mix, or fuse any type of matter together. Sub-power of Matter Manipulation.
- Matter Grafting/Mixing/Fusing
User can cause separate and distinct items to combine into one new item. Some can fuse multiple different elements to make a new one. Ability can extend to morphing and reshaping existing matter on physical contact.
- Make new technology.
- Make new weaponry.
- Creation/Object Creation
- Reshape matter
- Fix broken objects.
- Create a coating of strong armor.
- Create a mixture of powers.
- May only be adept and connecting or linking, not necessarily to meld.
- May be specific to a particular element (Combining Technology, or mixing Metals).
- Limited to existing materials (law of equivalent exchange).
- Cannot change chemical composition of matter, just rearrange orientation/placement/shape (physical composition).
- Cannot mix matter from a distance.
- Takes some before it can result to a kind of item the user would want.
- Upgrade (Ben 10)
- Galvan Mechamorph (Ben 10)
- Kevin Levin , Aggregor , and other Osmosians (Ben 10)
- Ship (Ben 10 Alien Force)
- Genbu (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Absorbing Man (Marvel)
- Haruto (Code: Breaker)
- Gearhead (The Batman)
- Alter users (S-cry-ed)
- Complete Carnage (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Kanade Sakurada (Castle-Town Dandelion)