| Matter Ingestion
Matter-Eater Lad (DC Universe) eats an otherwise inedible fence.
Eat and digest anything without damaging self
The power to consume and digest any substance without injury
- Ingestive Adaptation
- Super Eating
- Superhuman Digestion
The user can eat anything without harmful effects regardless of what they consume.
- Matter-Eater Lad (DC Comics)
- Maggot (Marvel); via his maggots
- Upchuck (Ben 10)
- Gluttony (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Wapol (One Piece); via Devil Fruit
- Fukuro (Fairy Tail)
- Gatchan (Dr. Slump)
- Unicron (Transformers)
- Pac-Man (Capcom)
- Kirby (Kirby series)
- Hydreigon (Pokemon series)
- Giratina (Pokemon series)
- Yoshi (Super Mario series)
- Sadao Makihara/Gourmet (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Wario (Super Mario/Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Yoshika Miyako (Touhou)
- D-Reaper (Digimon)
- Bowser (Super Mario)
- Chester McBadbat; Matter Muncher Lad (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Wrecking Ball (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure)
- Ed (Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy)
- Mattermouths (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball)
- The Street Sharks (Street Sharks)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) via Nega-Wisps' Purple Frenzy
- Nega Wisps (Sonic Colors)
- Killer (Super Smash Stadium)
- The Great Devourer (Lego Ninjago)
- SCP-524 (SCP Foundation)
- Michel Lotito (Real Life)
- Sunny Baudelaire (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
- Volta/Perla Magtoto (Volta - Film and ABS-CBN TV Series)
Yoshis (Super Mario) can eat virtually anything.
Wapol (One Piece) can eat a knife, which normally would hurt a person.
Upchuck (Ben 10) can eat virtually anything.
Wrecking Ball (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure)
The Great Devourer from Lego Ninjago consumes all it comes across.