The power to create matter from nothing. Variation of Creation.
The user can create any type of artificial, organic and inorganic matter from nothing, as well as any object. They can shape created matter into any shape they wish and specify what type of material, or layers of materials (e.g., making layers of matter to form a hamburger), or quantity and subatomic structure.
- Constructs Creation
- Cosmic Creation
- Elemental Generation
- Gas Generation
- Liquid Generation
- Medicine Creation
- Object Creation
- Organic Generation
- Periodic Element Creation
- Plasma Generation
- Plastic Generation
- Technology Generation
- Weapon Creation
- Atomic Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Subatomic Manipulation
- May be limited by raw power/imagination.
- May be limited to size and weight of matter.
- Manifesters (Whateley Academy)
- Spiral Power Users (Gurren Lagann)
- Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara); via Character Change with Su
- Prismo (Adventure Time)
- Herbert Wyndham/High Evolutionary (Marvel)
- Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- Sigmund (Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10 Series)
- Eli Morrow (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)