Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple."
- ― S. Gudder
The power to manipulate and alter the laws and foundations of mathematics. Sub-power of Science Manipulation.
- Mathematics Master
- Superhuman Mathematics
The user can change the study of quantity, structure, space, change, through manipulating the laws and foundation of mathematics, allowing the user to change the principle of numeracy, for example altering the distance between two destination, break the laws of physics through the alteration of mathematical equations, increasing or decrease the amount or quantity in a substance or in an area, etc. This power can never be detained as it is based on the intellectual level of the user.
- Biology Manipulation - manipulate the workings of biology through mathematical theories.
- Chemistry Manipulation - manipulate chemical equations.
- Division by Zero
- Infinite Supply - limitless supply of anything via the mathematics of infinity.
- Mathematical Projection
- Mathematical Teleportation
- Numerical Precision
- Physics Manipulation - allows one to manipulate the laws of physics through mathematical foundations.
- Quantity Manipulation
- Alter the distances between two destinations; via equation: Distance = Speed x Time (e.g.).
- Increase or decrease mass; via equation: Mass = Density x Volume (e.g.).
- To make a business profitable:
- Change liabilities to valuable assets; via equation: Assets = Owner's Equity - Liabilities.
- Change working capital of debtors through current assets and current liabilities; via equation: Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities.
- Shape an area; via equation: Area = Base x Height (e.g.)
- Increase or decrease volume in a substance; via equation: Volume = Mass ÷ Density (e.g.)
- Alter time through numeric expressions.
- Increasing or decrease the amount or quantity in a substance or in an area.
- Change logic through mathematical formats.
- Change current order through the skills of mathematics.
- Geometric Shape Manipulation
- Decipher computer codes.
- Increase or decrease intellectual levels of subject or yourself.
- Alter reality through numeric manipulations.
- Create mathematically modeled parallel earths.
- Alternate various calculus to enable enact complex rule bending Equations.
- Users can use parallels as elaborate mathematical models (e.g, test beds to determine favorable outcomes for plans).
- Diminish numbers that can be generated and maintained.
Areas of mathematics
- Quantity Manipulation
- Structure Manipulation
- Space Manipulation
- Change Manipulation
- Statistics Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Computational Mathematics Manipulation
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Letter/Number/Word Projection
- Mathematics Physiology
- Numerical Reality
- May be limited to certain foundation and its usage.
- Must be extremely good with numbers.
- Mathematically paradoxical results or situations may render the user helpless.
- Math is bound by logic therefore worthless in illogical/impossible scenarios.