Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Human Calculator
- Living Calculator
- Numerical Suspicion
- Quantitative Adaptation
- Statistical Instinct
Users of this ability have intuitive understanding about math and capability to perceive and comprehend the fundamentals of probability. In any given situation, the user could calculate the accelerated probability and apply it in a predicament. Users of this ability are also able determine the motion of a projectile through the work of physics.
Additionally users have the capability to solve patterns, find objects weak point (possibly through geometry), the ability to discern time and time zones, to enhance one's marksmanship through physics, understand and manipulate computational mathematics, and determine the distance between objects.
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Numerical Precision
- Probability Manipulation
- Cannot control or manipulate numbers without any supernatural or outside force, but can influence numbers by figuring out a difficult equation.
- Might seem pompous to other people who can't figure out a solution to a problem
- Zoe Adams (Alphas)
- JJ Powell (No Ordinary Family)
- Jake (Touch)
- Amadeus Cho (Marvel)
- Mackiel Roy "Macroy" (A.R.Hicks Series)
- Scott Flansburg (Stan Lee's Superhumans)
- Charles Eppes (Numb3rs)
- Lexi Reed (A.N.T Farm)
- Kenji Koiso (Summer Wars)
- Ran Yakumo (Touhou Project)
- Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Project)
- Yumemi Okazaki (Touhou Project)
- Tattletale (Worm)
- Super-Man (DC)
- Kyle (Kyle XY)