- "Think of what you are doing, all over the world there is birth but no death. Our planet can not support so many lives at once."
- ― Anubis (Gargoyles)
The power to bring numerous dead back to life. Variation of Resurrection.
- Group Resurrection/Revival
- Population Resurrection
- Reversed Genocide
- Reversed Mass Death
The user can bring numerous living things back to life at once, including people, animals and plants.
- Event Negation
- Grand Flame Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Population Control
- Society Manipulation
- Cannot resurrect those killed by Unavertable Death or Resurrection Negation.
- May have limited time defined by how long the targets have been dead.
- User may suffer damage, exhaustion, or even death.
- Resurrected may not have completely healed from the wounds that killed them, or they may be missing memories, or a soul in some cases.
- May only work on other people.
- Bring a great amount people back from dead can have great consequences.
- Calamity Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Minus (Minus)
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix (Monster Rancher)
- Mercy (Overwatch)
- Bo Dennis (Lost girl)
- Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Death (Supernatural)
- Shenron (Dragon Ball)
- Super Shenron (Dragon Ball)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z Fusion Reborn); via boundaries
- Nethersphere (Doctor Who)
- Tenseiga (InuYasha)
- Earth's Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball)
- Super Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball)
- Jinki (Sekirei)