The power to manipulate the mass of objects or entities. Sub-power of Molecular Manipulation.
- Mass Alteration/Control/Shifting
The user generate/negate, shape and manipulate the mass of objects or entities, from dense to absolutely lightened while retaining their physical proportions. Users who can decrease their own mass can move easier through various environments and not worry about planetary gravitational pulls.
- Mass Absorption
- Mass Magnification
- Mass Reduction
- Mass Transference
- Selective Heaviness
- Selective Inertia
- Body Manipulation
- Center of Mass Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Inertia Generation
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Transmutation - alter the atomic mass.
- Weight Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating the mass of either oneself, others or objects.
- May be limited to only increasing or decreasing mass.
- One has to be careful when increasing their mass too much to avoid becoming immobile.
- Thom Kallor/Starman (DC Comics)
- Martians (DC Comics)
- Harry Leland (Marvel Comics)
- Sigmund (Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
- Brandish μ (Fairy Tail)