The power to expel portions of one's body mass for offensive purposes. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
The user can expel certain amount of their own body mass for offensive purposes. This ability is especially useful when the user is surrounded by a large quantity enemies and desires an expedient termination of their foes. Can be quite powerful and cause devastation to both nearby enemies and the surrounding environment.
- User may need to regain their body-mass somehow before using this power again.
- Overuse may be hazardous to the user.
- The user may possibly be temporarily immobile to one area during the power's activation due to the concentration needed to use the power.
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Delsin Rowe (infamous: second son)
- Venom (Marvel)
- Carnage (Marvel)
- Toxin (Marvel)
- Kenji Uedo (Marvel)