- Mass Assimilation
The user can absorb mass, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- User's physical form may become unstable from absorbing of too much mass.
- Absorbing too much mass could cause the user to become immobile or sink into the environment.
- Heavyman/Dr. Koenig (Static Shock)
- Cole (Marvel Comics)