The ability to have an innate understanding to every form of martial art. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Combat Intuition
- Martial Arts Instinct
- Martial Arts Mimicry
The user can intuitively understand all Martial Arts, using them like the user trained them over years.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Combat Empowerment
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Melee Weapon Skills
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Special Attacks
See also: Other Martial Arts
- Aikido: A combat art of using throws and wrist-locks to take an opponent down without harm.
- Boxing: Martial arts which derives from punches and sportsmanship.
- Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance and music.
- Dark Martial Arts: Fighting Styles purely created for destructive reasons. Possibly achieved by Dark Arts.
- Elemental Martial Arts: Combining the powers of the elements with combat skills.
- Judo: Where the objective is to either throw or take-down an opponent to the ground.
- Jujutsu: Basic can manipulating the opponent's force against himself rather than confronting it with one's own force.
- Karate: A combat art using punches, kicks, as well as elbow and knee strikes. Different styles also teach grappling, locking, restrain and vital point strike techniques.
- Kung Fu: Different styles of fighting using kicks, punches, acrobatic moves and weapons.
- Muay Thai: Combining fighting with grappling, punches, kicks, knee and elbow strikes.
- Superhuman Martial Arts: Martial Arts skills achieved by metahuman or mutant abilities.
- Tae Kwon Do: Fighting using mostly the feet and legs to strike with different kick attacks.
- Traditional Martial Arts: More known than Mystical martial are. Allows users to perform styles of combat to a superhuman level.
- Wing Chun: A self-defense fighting style that uses solid stances, focused strikes and swift parrying.
- Chi Augmentation
- Chi Manipulation
- Combat Calling
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication
- Some users need to observe Martial Arts.
- Some users need to train their body.
- User's may not perform a martial art that is beyond their physical or mental capability.