Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to have an innate understanding to every form of martial art. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Combat Intuition
- Martial Arts Instinct
- Martial Arts Mimicry
The user can intuitively understand all Martial Arts, using them like the user trained them over years.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Combat Empowerment
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Combat
- Flawless Coordination
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Special Attacks
- Weapon Proficiency
See also: Other Martial Arts
- Aikido: A combat art of using throws and wrist-locks to take an opponent down without harm.
- Boxing: Martial arts which derives from punches and sportsmanship.
- Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance and music.
- Dark Martial Arts: Fighting Styles purely created for destructive reasons. Possibly achieved by Dark Arts.
- Elemental Martial Arts: Combining the powers of the elements with combat skills.
- Judo: Where the objective is to either throw or take-down an opponent to the ground.
- Jujutsu: Basic can manipulating the opponent's force against himself rather than confronting it with one's own force.
- Karate: A combat art using punches, kicks, as well as elbow and knee strikes. Different styles also teach grappling, locking, restrain and vital point strike techniques.
- Kung Fu: Different styles of fighting using kicks, punches, acrobatic moves and weapons.
- Muay Thai: Combining fighting with grappling, punches, kicks, knee and elbow strikes.
- Superhuman Martial Arts: Martial Arts skills achieved by metahuman or mutant abilities.
- Tae Kwon Do: Fighting using mostly the feet and legs to strike with different kick attacks.
- Traditional Martial Arts: More known than Mystical martial are. Allows users to perform styles of combat to a superhuman level.
- Wing Chun: A self-defense fighting style that uses solid stances, focused strikes and swift parrying.
- Chi Augmentation
- Chi Manipulation
- Combat Calling
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication
- Some users need to observe Martial Arts.
- Some users need to train their body.
- User's may not perform a martial art that is beyond their physical or mental capability.