- Marking Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Tele-Transportation
- Warp Point
The user can teleport themselves and/or others to a location that has been marked. Since the destination is predetermined, the user does not need to worry about "not seeing where they are going", a problem with typical teleportation.
- Must have the target destination marked beforehand.
- If the marked object is moved, the user may be teleported to an unexpected location.
- Mark may be removed.
- If an object is placed over the marked destination, the user may be inadvertently warped into said obstacle.
- Syura (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Hajime Uesugi (Code:Breaker)
- Flying Thunder God Technique users (Naruto)
- Flying Thunder Formation Technique users (Naruto)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Kreyul Arroyal (Nightmare Factory)
- The Good Hunter (Bloodborne)
- The Protagonist (Skate Series)
- Dimension Formation: Shambhala (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Farore's Wind (The Legend of Zelda)
- Magic Mirror (Terraria)