Anodites such as Verdona (Ben 10 series) are able to manipulate mana.
Manipulate the impersonal force that resides in people, animals and objects
- Arcane Manipulation
- Impersonal Force Manipulation
- Mystic Energy Manipulation
- Mystic Force Manipulation
- Sympathetic Energy Manipulation
Much like the ability of Life-Force Manipulation, the user is able to draw the energy from their surroundings. However, the ability of mana relies more on the use of different methods of magic such as spoken incantations and mystic items, like spell books, charms, talismans, weapons, etc. in order to achieve the effects that the user desires.
Mana is a sentient source of energy, sympathetic magic, or impersonal force that is always moving from one location to another, seeking material elements or people to inhabit. It is also formed within the soul whenever a creature comes into being. The soul is not necessarily a collection of mana, but the creature itself. When the being dies, the mana returns to the environment waiting to be used again and again.
The user is able to utilize the mana around them into a destructive force.
- Elemental Magic/Esoteric Element Manipulation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
Users are able to use their mana for defensive purposes.
Healing mana can be given to a being who has lost mana in order to repair physical and mental inflictions.
Users are able to manifest mana with or around objects or beings in to provide intentional excess mana. The infusion is magically charged. it is temporary, but very effective.
- Elemental Infusion
- Energy Conversion
- Magic Aura
- Potion Creation
- Power Augmentation
- Powerful Objects
- Spell Casting
- Weapon Infusion
Users able to their mana to enchant their senses in order to mystically connect to the mana of others or objects.
- Energy Perception
- Enhanced Senses
- Sensorial Link Inducement
- Sensory Scrying
- Weakness Detection
- May develop from Life-Force Manipulation.
- Can be used to power or increase the power of any kind of magic, including Alchemy, Dark Arts, Mysticism, Necromancy and Shamanism.
- May take time to control.
- May require objects of magic such as spell books, charms, amulets, runes, etc.
- The sentient energy may be able to overwhelm the user and take over them.
- Mana can drain the user and cause fatigue.
- Mana is a power that one may need to study.