Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Arcane Manipulation
- Ethernano Manipulation (Fairy Tail)
- Impersonal Force Manipulation
- Mystic Energy/Force Manipulation
- Sympathetic Energy Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate mana, the metaphysical sentient source of energy that surrounds living and non-living things, sympathetic magic, or impersonal force of nature that is always moving from one location to another, seeking material elements or people to inhabit. It is also formed within the soul whenever a creature comes into being. The soul is not necessarily a collection of mana, but the creature itself. When the being dies, the mana returns to the environment waiting to be used again and again. The energy can then be transmuted by the user into magical power that yields upstanding results in both practice and combat.
Much like the ability of Life-Force Manipulation, the user is able to draw the energy from their surroundings. However, the ability of mana relies more on the use of different methods of magic such as spoken incantations and mystic items, like spell books, charms, talismans, weapons, etc. in order to achieve the effects that the user desires.
Users are able to use their mana for defensive purposes.
- Enchanted Armor
- Force Armor Generation
- Magic Resistance
- Magical Wall Generation
- Mana Draining Field Projection
- Spell Negation
- Strong Heart
The user can utilize the mana of nature to govern elemental forces.
- Elemental Magic/Esoteric Nature Manipulation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
Users are able to manifest mana with or around objects or beings in to provide intentional excess mana. The infusion is magically charged. It is temporary, but highly effective.
- Energy Conversion
- Magic Aura
- Magic Infusion
- Mystic Object
- Potion Creation
- Power Augmentation
- Spell Creation
Healing mana can be given to a being who has lost mana in order to repair physical and mental infliction.
Users are able to use their mana to enchant their senses in order or mystically connect to the mana of others or objects.
- Energy Detection
- Energy Perception
- Enhanced Senses
- Instinctive Relative Sense
- Magic Detection
- Sensory Scrying
- Sensory Tracking
- Weakness Detection
- May take time to control.
- May require objects of magic such as spell books, charms, amulets, runes, etc.
- The sentient energy may be able to overwhelm the user and take over them.
- Mana can drain the user and cause fatigue.
- Mana is a power that one may need to study.
- Mana is a major concept in Polynesian cultures: it is a spiritual quality considered to have supernatural origin - a sacred impersonal force existing in the universe which gives those that posses it authority, power, and prestige. Similar concepts are also present in Hawaiian and Tahitian culture.
- In the Gamera universe, mana is the ethereal energy source that connects all things, places, and people. It depends on the influence and authority one possesses over others. Given that Gamera is the guardian of the Earth, his mana is almost immeasurable.
See Also: Mana.