- For a gallery of examples for Mammalian Physiology, see here.
Jacob Black (Twilight) in his werewolf form.
Use the traits of mammalians
The user takes on or has the forms, traits and abilities of mammals, for details see Variations.
- Antelope Physiology (Antelopes): Horn Protrusion, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses
- Bovine Physiology (Cattle/Ox/Buffalo/Yak): Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility
- Camelid Physiology (Camels/Llamas/Alpacas/etc): Self-Sustenance, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Endurance
- Canidae Physiology (Wolf/Dog Breeds/Coyotes/etc): Enhanced Smell, Feral Mind, Enhanced Endurance
- Caprinae Physiology (Wild/Domesticated Sheep/Goats): Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Speed
- Cervidae Physiology (Deer/Elk/Moose/Reindeer/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility
- Cetacean Physiology (Dolphins/Whales/Narwhals/Sperm Whale/Beluga/Orca/etc): Aquatic Adaptation, Speed Swimming, Echolocation
- Chiroptera Physiology (Bats): Wing Manifestation, Echolocation, Enhanced Hearing
- Erinaceomorph Physiology (Hedgehogs, Gymnures, etc.): Spherical Form
- Equidae Physiology (Horses/Zebras/Donkeys/Ponys/Mule/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Jump
- Elephantidae Physiology (Elephants/Mammoths/): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Trunk
- Feline Physiology (Lions/Cat Breeds/Tigers/Lynx/etc): Enhanced Senses, Claw Retraction, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Strength
- Giraffidae Physiology (Giraffe/Okapi): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Prehensile Tongue
- Herpestid Physiology (Meercat/Mongoose/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility
- Hippopotamidae Physiology (Hippopotamuses): Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability
- Hyenidae Physiology (Hyenas): Feral Mind, Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability
- Lagomorpha Physiology (Rabbits/Pikas/Hares/etc): Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses
- Manidae Physiology (Pangolin/etc): Dermal Armor, Spherical Form, Burrowing, Enhanced Climbing
- Marsupial Physiology (Kangaroos/Koalas/Possum/Opossum/Wallabies/etc): Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses, Prehensile Tail
- Monotreme Physiology (Platypus/Enchidnas/etc): Enhanced Senses
- Mustelid Physiology (Weasel/Badgers/Wolverines/Mink/Stoats/Otters/Ferrets/Skunk/Polecats/etc): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Jump
- Pinniped Physiology (Seals/Walrus/etc): Aquatic Respiration, Enhanced Agility
- Procyonid Physiology (Racoons/Coatis/Kinkajous/Olingos/Ringtails/Cacomistles): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses, Night Vision
- Prosimians Physiology (Lemurs/Bushbaby/Aye-Aye/Trasiers): Prehensile Tail, Night Vision, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses
- Rhinoceros Physiology (Rhinos): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Strength
- Rodentia Physiology (Rats/Mouse/Squirrels/Beavers/Prairie Dogs/etc): Enhanced Vision, Wallcrawling, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Bite
- Simian Physiology (Ape/Monkeys/Gorilla/etc): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Dexterity
- Sirenia Physiology (Dugong/Manatees/Sea Cow/etc): Aquatic Adaptation, Enhanced Senses
- Suidae Physiology (Boars/Pigs/Hogs/): Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength
- Talpidae Physiology (Moles): Burrowing
- Ursidae Physiology (Polar Bear/Giant Panda/Bears/etc): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability
- Viverridae Physiology (Civet/Genet/etc): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Bite
- Xenarthra Physiology (Sloths/Armadilos/Pangolin/Anteaters/etc): Enhanced Durability, Dermal Armor
- Users may need practice or a device to change back to original form.
- Users may exhibit the same fears and or desires of taken form.
- May become herbivores, or carnivorous in reflection of taken form.
- May have some distrust of natural predators of the animal that take on, even those who their forms as well.