User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into mammals.
- Antelope Physiology (Antelopes): Horn Protrusion, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses
- Bovine Physiology (Cattle/Ox/Buffalo/Yak): Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility
- Camelid Physiology (Camels/Llamas/Alpacas/etc.): Self-Sustenance, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Endurance
- Canine Physiology (Wolf/Dog Breeds/Coyotes/etc): Enhanced Smell, Feral Mind, Enhanced Endurance
- Caprinae Physiology (Wild/Domesticated Sheep/Goats): Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Speed
- Cervidae Physiology (Deer/Elk/Moose/Reindeer/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility
- Cetacean Physiology (Dolphins/Whales/Narwhals/Sperm Whale/Beluga/Orca/etc): Aquatic Adaptation, Speed Swimming, Echolocation
- Chiroptera Physiology (Bats): Wing Manifestation, Echolocation, Enhanced Hearing
- Erinaceomorph Physiology (Hedgehogs, Gymnures, etc.): Spherical Form
- Equidae Physiology (Horses/Zebras/Donkeys/Mule/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Jump
- Elephantidae Physiology (Elephants/Mammoths/): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Trunk
- Feline Physiology (Lions/Cat Breeds/Tigers/Lynx/etc): Enhanced Senses, Claw Retraction, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Strength
- Giraffidae Physiology (Giraffe/Okapi): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Prehensile Tongue
- Herpestid Physiology (Meercat/Mongoose/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility
- Hippopotamidae Physiology (Hippopotami): Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability
- Hyenidae Physiology (Hyenas): Feral Mind, Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability
- Lagomorpha Physiology (Rabbits/Pikas/Hares/etc): Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses
- Manidae Physiology (Pangolin/etc): Dermal Armor, Spherical Form, Burrowing, Enhanced Climbing
- Marsupial Physiology (Kangaroos/Koalas/Possum/Opossum/Wallabies/etc): Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses, Prehensile Tail
- Monotreme Physiology (Platypus/Echidnas/etc): Enhanced Senses
- Mustelid Physiology (Weasel/Badgers/Wolverines/Mink/Stoats/Otters/Ferrets/Skunk/Polecats/etc): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Jump
- Pinniped Physiology (Seals/Walrus/etc): Aquatic Respiration, Enhanced Agility
- Procyonid Physiology (Raccoons/Coatis/Kinkajous/Olingos/Ringtails/Cacomistles/etc): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses, Night Vision
- Prosimians Physiology (Lemurs/Bushbaby/Aye-Aye/Tarsiers): Prehensile Tail, Night Vision, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Senses
- Rhinoceros Physiology (Rhinos): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Strength
- Rodentia Physiology (Rats/Mouse/Squirrels/Beavers/Prairie Dogs/etc): Enhanced Vision, Wallcrawling, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Bite
- Simian Physiology (Apes/Monkeys/Gorilla/etc): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Dexterity
- Sirenia Physiology (Dugong/Manatees/Sea Cow/etc): Aquatic Adaptation, Enhanced Senses
- Suidae Physiology (Boars/Pigs/Hogs/): Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength
- Talpidae Physiology (Moles): Burrowing
- Ursidae Physiology (Polar Bear/Giant Panda/Bears/etc): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability
- Viverridae Physiology (Civets/Genets/etc): Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Bite
- Xenarthra Physiology (Sloths/Armadillos/Anteaters/etc): Enhanced Durability, Dermal Armor
- Users may need practice or a device to change back to original form.
- Users may exhibit the same fears and or desires of taken form.
- May become herbivores, or carnivorous in reflection of taken form.
- May have some distrust of natural predators of the animal that take on, even those who their forms as well.
See Also: Mammal Tropes.