Connie (Heroes) manually rearranges her face.
manipulate physical features
The power to rearrange the physiological features of oneself and others. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Adaptive Appearance Manifestation
- Appearance Alteration
The user can modify the physiological features of oneself and others, including face, body, skin, or size (to limited degree) to disguise or look like another person. While removing/concealing a body-part, like a finger, eye, etc., is possible, the user can't actually add anything new to the body-shape. They can however, shift the flesh to a remarkable degree, although the changed being will always be recognizably as a member of their species.
- Constrained to limitations inset within their genetic code. (Ex. Humans can't turn green, purple, no extra limbs/organs, etc.).
- May be limited modifying only self or others.
- Change may be slow and/or painful.
- May have a limited duration.
- Extended time in transformation may cause pain.
- Apocalypse (Marvel)
- Connie Logan (Heroes)
- Nymphodora Tonks (Harry Potter)
- Clayface (DC Comics)
- Chameleon (Marvel Comics); depending on the writer
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- The Master (Doctor Who)
- Romana (Doctor Who)
- Time Lord (Doctor Who)
- Chemelon people (Doctor Who:The Faceless Ones)
- Earth-Two Superman (DC Comics)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
- Morphogenes (Alphas)
- All Cybertronians (Transformers)
- Eddie Van Blundht (X-Files)
- Grubber (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Punisher 2099 (Marvel Comics)
- Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots); via FaceCamo