Connie (Heroes) manually rearranges her face.
manipulate physical features
The power to rearrange the physiological features of oneself and others. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Adaptive Appearance Manifestation
- Appearance Alteration
The user can modify their own or others face, body, skin, or size (to limited degree) to disguise or look like another person. Note that while removing/concealing a body-part, like a finger, eye, etc., is possible, the user can't actually add anything new to the body-shape. They can however, shift the flesh to a remarkable degree, although the changed being will always be recognizably as a member of their species.
- Constrained to limitations inset within their genetic code. (Ex. Humans can't turn green, purple, no extra limbs/organs, etc.).
- May be limited modifying only self or others.
- Change may be slow and/or painful.
- May have a limited duration.
- Extended time in transformation may cause pain.
- Apocalypse (Marvel)
- Connie Logan (Heroes)
- Nymphodora Tonks (Harry Potter)
- Clayface (DC Comics)
- Chameleon (Marvel Comics); depending on the writer
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- The Master (Doctor Who)
- Romana (Doctor Who)
- Time Lord (Doctor Who)
- Chemelon people (Doctor Who:The Faceless Ones)
- Earth-Two Superman (DC Comics)
- Morphogenes (Alphas)
- All Cybertronians (Transformers)
- Eddie Van Blundht (X-Files)
- Grubber (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Punisher 2099 (Marvel Comics)
- Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots); via FaceCamo