The ability to repulse and nullify attacks with evil intent/intentions against oneself. Opposite to Benevolence Nullification.
- Evil Nullification/Repulsion
- Malevolence Nullification/Repulsion
- Malignant Force Nullification/Repulsion
The user can repel and nullify any attack with evil intent and block out all manners of malicious physical acts that are aimed against the user. If the attack against the user even has a small degree of maliciousness in its purpose the attack will be dissipated.
- If the user loses their concentration they won't be able to block out attacks efficiently.
- Users are susceptible to attacks that lack any malevolence against them.
- Users are susceptible to accidental damage by attacks not meant for them.
- Gogeta (Dragon Ball Z)
- Celestial Spirit King (Fairy Tail); via Galaxia Blade
- Mavis Vermillion (Fairy Tail); via Fairy Sphere
- Users of Bolg (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Titus Alexius
- Sphintus Carmen
- Gyokuen Ren
- Cruz "Yamada" Schild (Needless); via Shield of Aegis
- August Prince (Worm)
- Cornerstone of Light (Kingdom Hearts)
- The Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda); as the Blade of Evil's Bane