- Malevolent/Evil Metabolization
The user can feed on the darkness of people's hearts, gaining boosts to stamina, strength, durability, and speed, depending on the level of evil and malevolence in a foe, to boost their physical traits. This power automatically scans for the worst malicious intent to feed off of when facing multiple foes. Foes need not have actual powers; a sociopathic serial killer could give the user a boost to their physical traits.
- Feed on evil and negative energies inside the hearts and minds of opponents.
- Turn a foe's evil nature to your gain.
- The evil the user feeds off of can come from a super-powerless but corrupted person.
- An anti-hero can still give the user a slight boost to their physical traits.
- Worthless on foes that are pure good or neutral.
- May be inherently useless on beings who are child-like with no sense or knowledge of the concepts of right and wrong.
- Aura Absorbtion
- Emotion Absorption
- Evil Empowerment
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- Morality Empowerment
- Negative Emotion Empowerment
- Soul Absorption
- Sin Eating