Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to release the malevolent aspects and villainous essence of others. Opposite to Benevolence Release.
- Host of Malevolence
- Infecting Evilness
- Infectious Evil
- Inner Evil Release
The user can release the malevolent aspects and villainous essence of another being and essentially "corrupt" them by having them give in to their most malevolent desires. The user brings out the worst in sentient beings and can turn them into malevolent beings.
- Confession Inducement
- Corruption Inducement
- Darkside View
- Hatred Inducement
- Inhibition Release
- Vice Inducement
- User may have more difficulty affecting beings with a high enough level of benevolent essence.
- Omnibenevolence users are totally immune
- Emotionless beings may be unaffected to a limited degree as negative emotions must be tapped into to release malevolence.
- The Sorcerer (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Babidi (Dragon Ball Z)
- Ig (Horns)
- Madelyne Pryor (Marvel Comics)
- Nereid (Tales of Eternia); via Dark Aurora
- Mad Bubbler (Thundercats)
- Zofis (Zatch Bell!)
- Nightosphere Amulet (Adventure Time)
- Red Kryptonite (DC Comics)
- Dark Spores (Digimon Adventure 02)
- Black Water Mist (Dragon Ball Z)
- Dark Matter (Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Kegare and Magatsuhi (Persona and Shin Megami Tensei)
- Dark Balls (Pokémon)
- Sands of Time (Prince of Persia)
- Satsui no Hado (Street Fighter)
- The Seal of Orichalcos (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Chapter Black (Yu Yu Hakusho)