The power to release/use malefic energy for various attacks. Sub-power of Malefic Force Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Not to be confused with Demonic Attacks or Corruption Attacks. Opposite to Benefic Attacks.
- Evil Attacks
- Malefic Energy Projection
The user can release/use malefic energy for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Malefic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of malefic energy.
- Malefic Beam Emission: Release beams of a malefic energy.
- Malefic Blast: Release malefic energy over a specific target area.
- Malefic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of malefic energy.
- Malefic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of malefic energy.
- Malefic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Malefic Cutting: Use malefic energy to cut opponents.
- Malefic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with malefic energy.
- Malefic Pillar Projection: Project malefic energy pillars.
- Malefic Spike Projection: Project malefic spikes.
- Malefic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of malefic energy.
- Malefic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of malefic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Malefic Bolts: Project malefic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Malefic Blasts: Release blasts of malefic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release malefic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Malefic Breath: Discharge malefic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of malefic energy.
- Omnidirectional Malefic Waves: Send out a wave of malefic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit malefic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of malefic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release malefic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release malefic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of malefic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of malefic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of malefic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
- Akuma (Street Fighter)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- M. Bison (Street Fighter)