Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to release/use malefic energy for various attacks. Sub-power of Malefic Force Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Not to be confused with Demonic Attacks or Corruption Attacks. Opposite to Benefic Attacks.
- Evil Attacks
- Malefic Energy Projection
The user can release/use malefic energy for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Malefic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of malefic energy.
- Malefic Beam Emission: Release beams of a malefic energy.
- Malefic Blast: Release malefic energy over a specific target area.
- Malefic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of malefic energy.
- Malefic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of malefic energy.
- Malefic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Malefic Cutting: Use malefic energy to cut opponents.
- Malefic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with malefic energy.
- Malefic Pillar Projection: Project malefic energy pillars.
- Malefic Spike Projection: Project malefic spikes.
- Malefic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of malefic energy.
- Malefic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of malefic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Malefic Bolts: Project malefic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Malefic Blasts: Release blasts of malefic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release malefic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Malefic Breath: Discharge malefic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of malefic energy.
- Omnidirectional Malefic Waves: Send out a wave of malefic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit malefic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of malefic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release malefic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release malefic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of malefic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of malefic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of malefic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
- Akuma (Street Fighter)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- M. Bison (Street Fighter)