Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gravitational-Magnetic Manipulation
- Gravitational-Magnetism Manipulation
- Magnetic-Gravitational Manipulation
Users are capable of utilizing magnetic, electromagnetic and gravitational forces all in unison for a quantity of effects. Enabling the push, pull, bending, straightening of electromagnetic fields as well as regular attraction/repulsion forces in conjunction with the subtle or intense manipulation of gravity fields for the purpose of changing and altering one's immediate surroundings, be it in a relatively small area of effect or a larger, vaster scale. By creating customized electromagnetic fields, users can create a personalized Effect Field where the laws of physics have little to no hold upon them. This can also take the form of creating a personalized gravitational field, bending and twisting light around them for invisibility, and spontaneous transport via the creation of Tachyon fields.
The creation of materialized hard-light constructs is also possible via manipulation of the EM spectrum and other electromagnetic phenomenon. Various forces can be manipulated for varying purpose, from supportive, offensive, to even defensive. Precise control of these effects allow users to Transmute and manipulate cosmological forces for the purpose of conjuring and converting various resources.
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Cosmological Force Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Solid Wing (Battle Angel Alita); advanced TUNED weapon.
- Abaddon (Battle Angel Alita); Tiphares main shield/sword.
- Sword of Damocles (Battle Angel Alita: last order); set of stealth satellites.
- Antimatter Manipulation Principle/AMP (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Difficult ability to control, power necessity for use may become an issue.