The ability to manipulate magnetic fields. Sub-power of Electromagnetism Manipulation.
- Magnet Release/Jiton
- Magnetic Energy Manipulation
- Magnetic Field Manipulation
- Magnetic Manipulation
Users can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, both natural (planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, etc.), organic (generated by the electric currents of living beings) or artificial (everything creating/using electricity). User can affect any matter that is magnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone) manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things.
Note that this power isn't Metal Manipulation, it is the ability to control magnetism, but using this capability a Magnetism Manipulator can control certain metals. However, it is not as powerful as Electromagnetism Manipulation.
- Electronic Disruption
- Magnetic Attacks
- Magnetism Generation
- Magnetic Force-Field
- Magnetokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of magnetism.
- Move/lift magnetic fields.
- Personal Magnetism
- Release the magnetic force in varying ways:
- Metal Manipulation limited to iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys.
- Limited Matter Manipulation by affecting the metallic particles in the non-metalic objects.
- Limited Mind Control by affecting the metallic particles in the brain.
- Limited Motor-Skill Manipulation by affecting the metallic particles in the body.
- Sense magnetic fields, how they move and anything that moves/disturbs them.
- Detect metallic objects, advanced users can track humans by iron in their blood.
- Attraction & Repulsion
- Coin Magnetism
- Electricity Manipulation - Conversely a changing magnetic field generates an electric field.
- Magnetic Aura
- Magnetic Projectile
- Magnetism Mimicry
- Magnetokinetic Regeneration
- Magnokinetic Combat
- Psychic Magnetism
- Atomic Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Magnetic Magic
- Metal Manipulation
- May be limited controlling existing/local magnetic fields.
- Molten metal cannot be manipulated by a magnetic field, as metal loses its magnetic properties in a molten state.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
See Also: Magnetism Manipulation.