- For a gallery of examples for Magnetism Manipulation, see here.
Toki Fujiwara (Code:Breaker) manipulating magnetic fields to lift up a bench.
Create, control and manipulate magnetic fields
The ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields. Sub-power of Electromagnetism Manipulation.
- Magnet Release/Jiton
- Magnetic Field Manipulation
- Magnetic Manipulation
Users can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, both natural (planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, etc.), organic (generated by the electric currents of living beings) or artificial (everything creating/using electricity). User can affect any matter that is magnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone) manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things.
Note that this power isn't Metal Manipulation, it is the ability to control magnetism but using this capability a Magnetism Manipulator can control certain metals. It also isn't much more powerful than Electromagnetism Manipulation.
- Generate and manipulate magnetic fields, and indirectly through them control anything that is affected/connected/ by/to them:
- Release the magnetic force in varying ways, including balls, projectiles, defences etc.
- Electronic Disruption
- Magnetic Infusion
- Sense magnetic fields, how they move and anything that moves/disturbs them.
- Detect metallic objects, advanced users can track humans by iron in their blood.
- Coin Magnetism
- Electricity Manipulation- Conversely a changing magnetic field generates an electric field.
- Magnetic Projectile
- Magnokinetic Combat
- May be limited controlling existing/local magnetic fields.
- Magnetism in objects is destroyed at high temperatures.