Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jiton Infusion
- Magnetism Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with magnetism, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, causing them to seek out it magnetic materials (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, etc.) and attract anything magnetic to it.
- Absorb and/or generate magnetism.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Magnetic Aura to manifest infusing magnetism outside the target.
- Magnetokinetic Constructs to shape the magnetism into various forms.
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Magnetic Attacks
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Toroi (Naurto)
- Boulderon (Bakugan)
- Toki Fujiwara (Code:Breaker)
- Mariah and Bastet (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Solva (Needless)
- Zatch Bell and Kiyo Takamine (Zatch Bell!)
- Lodestar (Ben 10)
- Virgil Hawkins/Static Shock (DC Comics)
- Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Polaris (Marvel Comics)