- "Everyone has friends who will come to cheer them on. But Medaka is the only one with enemies who will do the same."
- ― Zenkichi Hitoyoshi (Medaka Box)
The power to make allies with anyone/everyone regardless of who they are. Sub-power of Relationship Manipulation. Variation of Companion Allegiance. Not to be confused with Popularity Inducement and Social Magnetism.
- Ally/Friendship/Nakama Inducement
- Friend Attraction
- Trust Inducement
User can make allies/friends with anyone/everyone regardless of who they are, even if they're trying to kill you or are working for your enemy/rival. This happens because the target has either a magnetic quality, an innocence or just some special trait that allows them to easily make allies with the worst of foes and the bitterest of loners. Unlike magnetism, users power is not based on attraction/charisma or popularity.
Some users may have enough skill with this power to make friends without even having to say a word to their target.
- Ally Empowerment
- Bond Empowerment
- Compassion Inducement
- Team Combination
- Trust Manipulation
- Undying Loyalty
- May be permanently stuck in the friendzone with love interest.
- Users of Loneliness Embodiment and Treachery Embodiment are immune.
- Weak against Social Repulsion and Unlovability Inducement.
See Also: Magnetic Hero.
- Amane Ayashiro (Ange Vierge)
- Fluffle Puff (Ask Fluffle Puff)
- Kakeru Kamisato (A Certain Magical Index)
- Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index); especially when drunk
- Negi Springfield (Negima)
- Ruki (Senyu)