Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lava Attacks
- Magma Projection
The user can release/use molten rock (magma while underground, lava when on surface) to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Magma Bolts: Project magma that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Lava Breath: Discharge magma blasts from mouth.
- Magma Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of magma.
- Magma Beam Emission: Release beams of a magma.
- Magma Blast: Release magma over a specific target area.
- Magma Bolts: Release low powered projectiles of magma.
- Magma Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of magma.
- Magma Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Magma Cutting: Use lava to cut opponents.
- Magma Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with magma.
- Magma Pillar Projection: Project magma pillars.
- Magma Spike Projection: Project magma spikes.
- Magma Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of magma.
- Magma Wave Emission: Send out a wave of magma that repels everything.
- Formulated Magma Blasts: Release blasts of magma in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release magma blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of magma.
- Omnidirectional Magma Waves: Send out a wave of magma in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit magma from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of magma that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release magma blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release magma blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of magma.
- Zap: A tiny short release of magma to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Earth Attacks
- Earth Manipulation
- Elemental Attacks
- Eruption Inducement
- Fire Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Geo-Thermokinetic Combat
- Geo-Thermokinetic Constructs
- Magma Manipulation
- Magma Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Cold, water and ice may be particularly effective against this power
- Auta Magetta (Dragon Ball Super)
- Mei Terumi (Naruto)
- Son Gokū/Four-Tails (Naruto)
- Magma/Amara Aquilla (Marvel)
- Magma/Jonathan Darque (Marvel)
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Ghazan (The Legend of Korra)
- Bolin (The Legend of Korra)
- Akainu (One Piece)
- Tremor (Mortal Kombat X) using Lava Skin