Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to possess a high aptitude in magic tricks/stage magic from simple to complex and even to the supernatural level. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Art of Deception
- Magic Tricks
- Master Magician
The user knows instinctively how to perform magic tricks through an innate talent to assimilate extraordinary powers or through supernatural means. They can master the art of deception through props or small scale magic spells. Regardless of whomever's watching the performer, there isn't a non-magician that can see through the users tricks. They can also incorporate their magic tricks in battle for a fun and deadly performance.
The user may or may not actually have these powers. Since some magicians are normal humans, they can assimilate these powers through their tricks to make others believe they do.
- Enhanced Thievery/Supernatural Thievery/Absolute Thievery: The user is capable of stealing anything.
- Illusion Manipulation/Illusion-Casting: This power (real world or fantasy world) is the backbone of most magicians for their deception.
- Trapping Intuition
- Those with perception powers may have a higher chance of seeing through a performance.
- When facing another magician in battle, an opponent seeing through a deception would spell disaster for the user.
- Dylan Rhodes (Now You See Me)
- Henley Reeves (Now You See Me)
- Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter)
- Jack Wilder (Now You See Me)
- J. Daniel Atlas (Now You See Me)
- Luke Dunphy (Modern Family)
- Merritt McKinney (Now You See Me)
- Mumbo Jumbo (Teen Titans)
- Thaddeus Bradley (Now You See Me)
- Zatanna (DC Comics)
- Sunil (Littlest Pet Shot)
- Magicman (Condemned 2: Bloodshot)
- Leblanc ("League Of Legends")