- Arcane Weaponry
- Magical Weaponry
- Mystic/Mystical Weaponry
User can create and/or wield various forms of enchanted weaponry that suits their needs in battle whether they be offensive or defensive. The weapons are capable of being powered by or creating a wide variety or magical powers that often yield impressive results. Due to the weapons being powered by magic, they also acts as a blank slate for different kinds of weapon-based abilities.
- Absolute Attack/Absolute Defense: The weapons can serve as the best offensive and defense.
- Magic: Users are able to wield and control different forms of magical powers
- Elemental Magic: Users are able to use the elements to casts spells.
- Magic Infusion: Empower the weapon with almost any kind of magic.
- Magic Empowerment: The user's weapon can be empowered by magical concepts or items.
- Magical Energy Manipulation: The user is able to manipulate magical energy forces.
- Sentient Weaponry: The weapon are possible able to posses a consciousness of their own.
- Soul-Bound Weaponry: The weapon shares a connection with the user's soul.
- Worthiness Enchantment: The weapon can be enchanted to only to be wielded by those who are worthy.
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Mystic Object
- Powerful Objects
- Spiritual Weaponry
- Weapon Proficiency
- Scientific Weaponry
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- Due to it being a blank slate for any type of power, it may be weak against stronger weapons.
- May be equaled to Scientific Weaponry.
- May not be able to overpower Divine or Demonic Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Weapon may be limited to certain types of magic.
Known Magic Weapons
- Excalibur (Arthurian Folklore/Mythology)
- Sword of Sin (DC Comics)
- Sword of Salvation (DC Comics)
- Power Pole (Dragon Ball)
- Sword of Gryffindor (Harry Potter)
- Power Sword (He-Man)
- Keyblades (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Master Sword (Legend of Zelda series)
- Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles)