- "I have every magic. I have the spirits, I have expression, and I have the darkness"
- ― Bonnie Bennett (The Vampire Diaries)
The power to unify different forms of magic. Pathway to Almighty Magic.
- Fusion Magic (Slayers)
- Magic Amalgamation/Combination/Merging
User can unify different types of magic, combining their advantages and possibly creating stronger form of magic.
- Effect Stacking
- Elemental Mixture - when used with Elemental Magic.
- Magic Creation
- Magic Intuition
- Spell Creation
- Spell Mixture
- Almighty Magic
- Magic Transcendence
- Power Mixture
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Merging different forms of magic is extremely difficult and can lead to death or loss of magic.
- Will need an intuitive understanding to merge magics that are naturally opposed.
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Dwelf (Captain N: The Game Master)
- Clow Reed (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Doctor Fate (DC Comics)
- Users of Dual-Element Dragon Modes (Fairy Tail)
- Misuzu Kanzaki/Reene (In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer)
- Metal Vessel Users ( Magi the Labyrinth of Magic); with Djinns of the same type of magic
- Hakuryuu Ren (Magi the Labyrinth of Magic)
- Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Sylvia (Konosuba)
- Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
- Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
- Wiccan (Marvel Comics)
- Blue (Saga Frontier); after rejoining the other half of his soul
- Users of Fusion Magic (Slayers)
- Bonnie Bennet (The Vampire Diaries)
- Clow Cards (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Talismans (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Unison Raid (Fairy Tail)
- Fusion (Dragon Ball Series)