- Magic Dilution
- Spell Protection
The user is resistant to most, if not all, forms of magic and magical power, possibly with ability to select which types of magics they are resistant to while others are may be restricted to a specific one.
- May only apply to certain types of magic.
- While user is resistant to magic, they are not completely immune.
- May be resistant to beneficial magic i.e. Healing, needing a much stronger spell to be cast to affect the user.
- Dark Elves/Drow (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons)
- Campiones (Campione!)
- Rubick, the Grand Magus (Dota 2)
- Meepo the Geomancer (Dota 2)
- Certain races (The Elder Scrolls series)
- Bretons (Skyrim)
- Vampires (Dawnguard)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Saber-Class Servants (Fate series)
- Certain magical creatures (Harry Potter series)
- The Adventurer (RuneScape); with the correct prayer or curse
- Certain items (Dota 2)
- The Lord Stone (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Certain enchanted apparel (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Savior's Hide
- Shield of Solitude
- Shield of Ysgramor
- Shield Hats, Cloaks and Gloves (Harry Potter series)
- Certain items (League of Legends)