- Anti-Magic Field
- Magic Cancellation/Neutralization Field
The user can create a field or area where they can cancel out the magic of others, or simply "dampen" or just weaken powers. Others are unable to use their powers as long as they are in the user's area of affect.
- Effect Field Projection
- Magic Negation
- Power Negation
- Power Negation Field
- Destroy something completely made of magic.
- User/allies may also be affected by the field.
- May be constantly active.
- May be limited to beings that are relatively similar to the user.
- Useless if opponents do not have any supernatural powers.
- Unless the barrier also secures escape, targets can reactivate their powers by leaving the field.
- Warring Triad (Final Fantasy VI)
- Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima)
- Witches (Witches of East End)
- Witches (Shadow Falls); via the Black Spell
- Warlocks (Shadow Falls); via the Black Spell
- Slow-Moving Slogturtle (Patapon 3)
- Shortbread Wicth Cookie Minons (Regal Academy)
- Crossed, Double-Crossed (Charmed)
- The Ice-Cream Truck (Charmed)
- Isle of the Lost (Disney’s Descendants)
- Changeling Kingdom (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); via Queen Chrysalis' throne
- Land Without Magic (Once Upon a Time)
- Mathayus/Scorpion King's Chamber (The Mummy Returns)
- Bermuda Triangles (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Cave of the Stone of Dreams (Wizards of Waverly Place - The Movie)