Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Anti-Magic Inducement
- Eldritch Negation
- Magic Canceling/Cancellation
The user can negate superhuman powers and effects that originate from magic. Spells, curses, hexes, jinxes and charms may all be negated by the user. In addition, magical objects/items and potions are rendered useless, while the effect of ley lines is diminished, according to the user's level of power. Magical creations even weaken, and eventually crumble, disperse or dissolve in the user's presence.
- Counteraction of ley lines.
- Destruction of magical constructs.
- Harm, disempowerment and/or destruction of magical creatures and (sometimes) magical spirits.
- Negation of magic powers.
- Neutralization of magic items.
- Often has no effect on one's own magic, unless desired.
- Teleportation Negation by negating teleportation spells.
- Spell Negation: The user can negate specifically spells (not magic items, creatures, etc)
- Only works on abilities, effects, creation and creatures magical in origin.
- May require one to be up close to negate the magic.
- May be difficult to activate.
- May be difficult or impossible to turn off.
- May only work on spells/rituals/incantations, only on magic items, only on magical creatures, or anything of the like.
- May not be able to stand with a group of magic-using allies.
- May only be able to negate the active powers of magical creatures leaving innate powers untouched.
See Also Anti-Magic.
- Rule Breaker (TYPE-MOON)
- Moon (Doraemon: Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld)
- Rose Quartz's shield (Steven Universe)
- Nth Metal (DC Comics)
- The Crystal Jammer (Final Fantasy Type-0)
- Belmont (Rosario + Vampire)
- Enchanted Cuffs (Once Upon a Time)
- Thor's Hammer (Marvel Comics)
- Stone of Dreams (Wizards of Waverly Place - The Movie); via Wish Granting