- "Some magic is too powerful to sustain so we imbue objects with it... allowing them to take the strain we cannot."
- ― Karl Mordo (Marvel Cinematics Universe)
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with magic, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing a vast variety of effects/spells to be used through the object.
- Absorb and/or generate magical energy.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Produce a re-shapable aura around mediums for practical uses.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Magic Aura to manifest infusing magic outside the target.
- Magical Constructs to shape the magic into various forms.
- Mystic Strike
- Projectile Enhancement
- Spell Casting
- Magic Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Powers Via Object
- Spell Artillery
- Sword Beam Emission
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Merge
- Magic Weapon and Great Magic Weapon Miracles (Dark Souls series)
- Aromatic Ooze (Dark Souls II)
- Pale Pine Resin (Dark Souls III)