- "I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I am the morning star, the fallen one, the first and most damned child of creation. Magic is the power of creation, children. It cannot harm me."
- ― Lucyfar (Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain)
- Anti-Magic Effect
- Magic Cancelling
- Magical Immunity/Invulnerability
The user is invulnerable to most, if not all, forms of magic and magical powers. Advanced users may be able to select which spells can affect them.
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Magic Adaptation
- Magic Negation
- Magic Resistance
- Magical Energy Absorption
- Power Immunity
- Reality Anchoring
- Reflective Immutability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Spell Negation
- May apply only to certain forms of magic.
- May apply only to direct magic attacks, leaving the user vulnerable to illusions, magic that fools the senses, or indirect attacks.
- May be immune to all magic, including Healing.
- User may be immune to magic, but their surroundings can be altered to cause them harm.
- Weak against Almighty Magic and Immunity Bypassing.
- Users of Magic Transcendence may be able to affect the user.
- Immunity Berry (Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia)
- Eye of Aghbar (Charmed)
- Protection Amulet (Charmed)
- Protection Ring (Charmed)
- Black King Bar (Dota 2)
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- Royal Patraine's uniforms (Ojamajo Doremi)
- Mark Of Cain (Supernatural)
- Foxhead medallion (The Wheel of Time)