- Magic Cancelling
- Magical Immunity/Invulnerability
The user is invulnerable to most, if not all, forms of magic and magical powers. Advanced users may be able to select which spells can affect them.
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Magic Negation
- Magic Resistance
- Magical Energy Absorption
- Power Immunity
- Reality Anchoring
- Reflective Immutability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Spell Negation
- May apply only to certain forms of magic.
- May apply only to direct magic attacks, leaving the user vulnerable to illusions, magic that fools the senses, or indirect attacks.
- May be immune to all magic, including Healing.
- User may be immune to magic, but their surroundings can be altered to cause them harm.
- Immunity Berry (Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia)
- Protection Amulet (Charmed)
- Protection Ring (Charmed)
- Eye of Aghbar (Charmed)
- Foxhead medallion (The Wheel of Time)
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)