- Magic Sand Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate magical dust/sand, which is usually found on magical beings or places and has various uses, depending of its purpose..
- Create/generate/increase magical dust/sand.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate magical dust/sand.
- Earth Attacks using magical dust/sand.
- Matter Surfing by creating pillar or wave of magical dust/sand for riding.
- Psammokinetic Constructs of magical dust/sand, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift magical dust/sand at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water.
- Matter Surfing by riding a mass of magical dust/sand.
- Sleep Inducement
- Spell Casting
- Dust Magic
- Dust Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Sandman Physiology
- Sleep Manipulation
- May be unable creating magical dust/sand, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Water and other liquids can make dust/sand heavier and harder to manipulate.
- Fairy Dust (Various Franchise)
- Pixie Dust (Disney Fairies)
- Memory Dust (Tooth Fairy)
- Dust (The Dark Materials)
Live Action TV
- Memory Dust (Charmed)
- Fairy Wands (Once Upon a Time); loaded with fairy dust
- Twinkle Dust (NiGHTS: Journey Into Dreams)